Coconut Oil is essential in life because it is good for your health and most importantly it can help you to get rid of acne, which is very hard to do so nowadays. Why is coconut oil good for acne? Because it contains useful acids, which have antioxidant, antifungal, and antibacterial properties. It can help to kill yeast and parasites which improve digestion, and it can also boost your immune system to fight infections.
Coconut oil for acne?
Coconut oil is good for acne. Acne has been an infamous and widespread problem for many years. It has been most common among teenagers and it can also affect adults of all ages. Acnes run in families. It can leave a permanent mark on the face or the body, depending on where it appears. Some acne can be very painful and can also be difficult to get rid of. But still, some people are lucky enough to get rid of acne without spending too much time, energy and money, while some people spend their money on treatment but still get no results for which they have hoped for.
Acne is mainly influenced by genetics or hormones. It can also be caused by excessive rubbing, stress, medications and also by hot climate. Acne also occurs when hair follicles become plugged with oil and dead skin cells. The most common acne is the type that develops during the teen years. But as you know that the easiest and reliable way is coconut oil, because it is good for acne.
Coconut Oil is brimming with medium-chain fatty acids like lauric acid and caprylic acid which are metabolized into potent antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal agents in the body. They work to fight some of the underlying causes of acne.
How to use coconut oil on the skin?
My mission is to help you about how to use coconut oil on your skin. Just follow the following steps to get rid of stubborn acnes. As you know, coconut oil is best for skin, and coconut oil is also good for acne. After reading the above page, you might know about the causes of acne. So to prevent them, you will need:
- Whenever you want to use coconut oil on your skin to prevent acne, just remember that you only need 1 tablespoon of coconut oil, each time you will use.
- Use coconut oil on your skin daily. But for only 5 minutes, not more than it or otherwise, it can also harm your skin a little bit. So, please be careful with that.
- You can mix coconut oil and yoghurt. Yoghurt is also good for your skin. So when you mix two useful ingredients it will benefit you double in return.
- If you think that mixing coconut oil into yoghurt is not a good idea then you can also mix some other ingredients with coconut oil like honey.
You can also make a mask from it:
- 5 tablespoons of fresh aloe juice (sap);
- 2 teaspoons of honey;
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil.
Mix honey, coconut oil, and aloe juice and apply the mask for 20 and 15 minutes on your face. Use a tissue to wipe your face if the mask is too liquid, if the mask is not in the form of liquid then it is not so important to use tissue on your face to remove the mask. Remove the mask by rinsing it off with warm water. Make a mask for your face twice a week. Such a coconut oil mask will not only soothe your skin but also nourish your skin. It can also clear your face and help pimples to point more quickly. One may say that this is the universal remedy for all skin types.
Benefits of coconut oil for skin
This oil contains around 50-55% of oleic, palmitic and stearic acids, and also vitamins A, E, D, calcium, phosphorus, and many other useful minerals. Due to such a rich chemical composition oil from coconut is very helpful for the skincare:
- Nourishing and moisturizing are the most important features of coconut oil. This is the reason for coconut oil to be present on the shelves of people who have dry skin, which suffers from the lack of moisture.
- Coconut oil for skin acne has to regenerate and clarifying properties. This makes using coconut oil for acne an exceptionally good idea.
- Coconut Oil helps against marks, acne scars and black dots. Oil clarifies the remnants of acne and encourages them to quick healing. These properties of coconut oil help to remove black dots.
To use coconut oil for the treatment of acne, you should choose the highest quality available. Do not go for the unrefined variety, since it may be unhygienic and may contain dust particles that are not good for your skin.
Always choose the refined variety instead. The best choice is typically Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, which may be more expensive, but it has no negatives and a whole lot of positives and most of all organic.
Results may vary from person to person depending upon their skin type, age, lifestyle, eating habits, and hygiene. It should also be remembered that coconut oil is not a cure for Acne, simply a treatment. But coconut oil is good for acne.